Monday, January 7, 2008

chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pie!!!!

It was actually turkey, but deerish nonetheless. Lisa hosted Tim, Phil, Whit and I at her humble abode for a Pot Pie Potluck. It was part Dr. Phil (me lamenting about my woes-I even got verklempt at one point but we'll blame the 3 glasses of wine), part giggle fest and part Jackass (when someone drinks too much Jameson and passes out on the couch in the middle of dinner, it is the rest of the guests DUTY to fuck with him).

Photobucket
lisa, whit and moi.
Photobucket
wine and philly cheese.
Photobucket
man down.
Photobucket
inapprope.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wakey wakey...

sadly resolution #1 was broken after the temptation of sancerre and a gorgeous syrah proved too tempting, but if I can get through the rest of the month sans the hooch then I'll still have accomplished something quite miraculous.

No comments: