Monday, January 7, 2008

va va voom...

It was quite the honor to be chosen for the 7X7sf.com SF Street Blog...not as fab to be told on a day to day basis beforehand that my ensemble wasn't up to fashionable par, but the morning I learned I was good enough, the sky was a little bluer, the birds' song a little sweeter and I didn't mind so much that I burnt my mouth on my extra hot Americano.

Stefanie and the divine Miss Bella were also selected, and seeing as Stef is my girl crush (as I explained to Kroach, just because you have a girl crush on someone, doesn't mean you want to spoon that person, it's a completely platonic admiration), I thought it only fitting that I should include her as well. Matt, the Web Designer, got a cameo in my shot since he was heartbroken that I was chosen over him. Kudos on the "casual walk," but it kind of looks like I'm about to smack him with my boob.

Photobucket
Photobucket
and of course my mother had to comment: Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: